Monday, October 23, 2006

Phew!

What a weekend! Scrapped myself to a standstill in the Scrapitude Cyber Crop but Derek wasn't well (pulled muscle) so I didn't achieve as much as I hoped. Check out the awesome work all the girls did here. There were 4 fabulous classes, thanks to Sally, Dawn, Audrey and Cathy, and 12 challenges, thanks to Kimmy. I managed all the classes and 7 of the challenges. I plan to do a layout with pics of my scrap area and the finished LOs and projects. This is what I did anyway:

Ch. 1 - 'Autumn' Card


Ch. 2 - Black background


Ch. 3 - French Fries container


Ch. 4 - Staple me (no glues allowed!)


Ch. 5 - Xmas with a Twist (must not use red, green or gold)


For some reason Blogger won't allow me to upload more than five images - wonder if that's the limit per post? Fair enough, will do another post (or two) to get the rest on! Back soon!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home