Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm a happy scrapper....

Quick update on the box frame - I've repositioned the flower embellishments. When I added the photo it didn't look right. The layout is really meant to take a portrait orientation but my photo is landscape. Rotating the whole layout didn't work either so my alternative was to swap the flowers!










The next one is done from a Pencil Lines sketch - as soon as I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do. I turned it into a double layout and will put the two halves in ordinary flat frames or even box frames.









Received a stash parcel from Kimmy this morning - with that, the scraps from the weekend classes and the goodie bags Anke gave all participants I was quite a while putting it away! Still have some to do but tiredness overtook me and I just had to take a siesta!

Short today but I've told one or two people the LO of Derek and me would be on the blog today.

Byeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home