Phew! (3)
Final pics:
Class 4 - Stretch your stash

Cathy set this class - from two sheets of cardstock and 2 sheets of paper (plus as many embellishments as you liked) she produced 3 LOs, 2 cards, covered a paint tin and decorated a beer mat - if you had the strength and stamina to do all 7 projects, the class was worth 10 points in total. I just managed one LO ...... :(
Finally, a pic of my scrap space in the laundry room (before I started, which is why it looks 'relatively' tidy!), with the lappy on the ironing board!:

... and the results, pegged up on lines because I had nowhere else to put them, other than the floor!

I intend to do a layout of the scrap space and finished results!
This morning Sara IM'd me some cute pics of Ellianne wearing a hat that was in a bundle of clothes given to her by a friend. I must scrap some of them! And I still have pics left from those I printed to use in the cyber crop - hope to get them (or some of them) on layouts this week.
Back later..........
Much later............
Spent the afternoon putting comments in the Cyber Crop gallery and then decided to get my Craft Robo up and running. Thank goodness I decided not to use it over the weekend because I ran into a few problems with it. Took me a while to sort out and it would have had me tearing my hair if this had happened during the CC! Managed to enlarge the french fries box template we used for a challenge - quite pleased with that! Now working on another box template posted by ScrappyFairy.
Finally, had some worrying news from Sara - Scott has somehow managed to put a screwdriver through his palm and has spent several hours at the local A & E. He's home now but has to go to Derby tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. for an operation - they fear he's gone through a nerve, though he can apparently move his hand OK so it may not be that serious (cross your fingers everyone please). His brother will take him as Sara can't do it with Chloe and Ellianne in tow. She'll be a bag of nerves and sitting on the phone for news. As will we. He has to take an overnight bag in case he has a full anaesthetic, in which case he will be kept in for the night. Let's hope all goes well and he can be home tomorrow night. Sara will be a basket case otherwise.
Derek is threatening to take over this blog to make it funnier - oh, it'll be that alright!
Class 4 - Stretch your stash

Cathy set this class - from two sheets of cardstock and 2 sheets of paper (plus as many embellishments as you liked) she produced 3 LOs, 2 cards, covered a paint tin and decorated a beer mat - if you had the strength and stamina to do all 7 projects, the class was worth 10 points in total. I just managed one LO ...... :(
Finally, a pic of my scrap space in the laundry room (before I started, which is why it looks 'relatively' tidy!), with the lappy on the ironing board!:

... and the results, pegged up on lines because I had nowhere else to put them, other than the floor!

I intend to do a layout of the scrap space and finished results!
This morning Sara IM'd me some cute pics of Ellianne wearing a hat that was in a bundle of clothes given to her by a friend. I must scrap some of them! And I still have pics left from those I printed to use in the cyber crop - hope to get them (or some of them) on layouts this week.
Back later..........
Much later............
Spent the afternoon putting comments in the Cyber Crop gallery and then decided to get my Craft Robo up and running. Thank goodness I decided not to use it over the weekend because I ran into a few problems with it. Took me a while to sort out and it would have had me tearing my hair if this had happened during the CC! Managed to enlarge the french fries box template we used for a challenge - quite pleased with that! Now working on another box template posted by ScrappyFairy.
Finally, had some worrying news from Sara - Scott has somehow managed to put a screwdriver through his palm and has spent several hours at the local A & E. He's home now but has to go to Derby tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. for an operation - they fear he's gone through a nerve, though he can apparently move his hand OK so it may not be that serious (cross your fingers everyone please). His brother will take him as Sara can't do it with Chloe and Ellianne in tow. She'll be a bag of nerves and sitting on the phone for news. As will we. He has to take an overnight bag in case he has a full anaesthetic, in which case he will be kept in for the night. Let's hope all goes well and he can be home tomorrow night. Sara will be a basket case otherwise.
Derek is threatening to take over this blog to make it funnier - oh, it'll be that alright!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home