Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy

This morning DD and I had our 'Elegance' photo shoot at Olan Mills. As anyone who's ever had one of these done will know the make-up is administered with a trowel - for someone who doesn't wear much of it these days it felt as if my face was sliding south with the weight of it all. DD looked amazing with hers though. I did like my hair, it was all fluffed and spiked out - and lasted all of 5 minutes, then it flopped. She had her pics done first, then the two of us together, and finally on my own. We're very pleased with them, although I have to say the miracle I was hoping for (20 years off my age - as if!) didn't happen....



Not bad huh?

We bought just the CD package with all the pictures taken on it. As part of the purchase of the CD we get the copyright, so we can do whatever we please with the pictures. I've ordered two sets of 7 x 5s from Photobox.

Was pleased to find my Clippykit bag had arrived when I got home - that was a surprise, didn't expect it until next week! Postie came up trumps once again! I hoped to make a start on it but it hasn't happened. Maybe tomorrow......

What else have I done today? Not a lot as a matter of fact.

Kimmy tagged me to list 5 weird/quirky/strange things about myself - I'm still thinking about it - maybe tomorrow for that as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mad World of Me said...

Your photos are soooooooooo gorgeous. You both look brilliant.

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home