Thursday, September 21, 2006

Too tired to blog

Last night I really was pretty whacked out. During the day I managed to pack a few more boxes, seemed to spend an enormous amount of time on the phone too. The registration number of the van we're renting for the move has changed yet again, about an hour after I'd phoned P & O to give details of the first alteration!

Had a brief visit from DD and baby E. DD and I had tentatively planned to go shopping to find a present for baby E. who'll be a year old on 14th October. Too busy to fit it in though, so I handed over some money instead - always feel like that's the easy way out, no effort involved and I feel a bit guilty but sometimes it can't be helped. Finally we had DGD2 here for a few hours - she'd been to the dentist with her dad (DS2) and it was too late for her to return to school. He was going to Scotland last night for work, so she stayed here until her mum finished work and collected her.

One of the reasons I was so tired was because of the wind (mother nature's own!) - I've no idea why I react to high winds like this. Not only does it make me tired, it also makes me angry - my temper increases in direct proportion to the wind speed! It's weird! I've never met anyone else who has this problem - well, at least I'm unique!

My 'Creative Scrapbooking' magazine arrived. SarahJane (ScrappyFairy) has an LO in there as well this month. I phoned CS and SI to check whether I could receive them in Spain - I CAN!!!! I pay a bit more for postage but I don't care about that, so long as I can still get them. My bingo prize arrived from CathyC. - a paperbag kit - full of beautiful papers, ribbons and embellishments, she's such a generous person, I'm thrilled to bits with it. My order from Rebecca arrived too - I went overboard with an order for blossoms. I'd been browsing some layouts and marvelling that peeps always seemed to have exactly the right colour flowers, whereas while I have lots of blossoms, my colours are fairly limited. When I saw how many Becs had on her site I couldn't choose so went for the lot. Well, at least I'm stocked up now!

Hoping to get a quick trip into town this morning to the bank and building society. Then more box packing and hopefully make a start on the clothes (that won't take long). Want to take the desk to pieces this weekend if we can.

More later.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

bless you for mentioning me in your blog!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home